Provide fast accurate quotes you can trust
The NPI Solution:
A product development partnership with NPI Services, Inc.
Our supply chain services:
- Provide budgetary SOW (statement of work) analysis to help management allocate resources to successfully develop and launch new products.
- Provide supply chain cost data for FFP (firm fixed price) quotations.
- Provide IRAD (independent research and development) programs with ROM (rough order of magnitude) proposals to launch the procurement requisition process.
- Deliver fast, friendly service. Our dedicated team understands your culture and needs from long-term relationships we have developed building products together.
- Meet AS9100 quality material management through our commitment to FAR (federal acquisition regulations), ITAR (international traffic in arms regulations, and DCAA (defense contract audit agency) compliance.
- Continuously improve and comply with NIST SP 800‐171 (DFARS 252.204‐7012) (national institute of standards and technology) cybersecurity policy regulations.
These investments in continuous improvements have served NPI and our clients well as we grow our relationships in accordance with advancing industry process improvements.
Benefits of NPI Supply Chain Services:
- Full turnkey system ROM or FFP quotes with multiple turn times and quantities
- Detailed material risk assessment for every line item
- Component cost data for multiple quantities
- Product availability and lead-time data for multiple quantities
- Updated part number solutions for incorrect or obsolete part numbers
- Circuit comparative cost analysis
- Extensive strategic vendor relationships managing new ASICs
- 20+ years’ experience expediting parts from all over the globe
- EOL (end of life) analysis on mature products
- Internal overhead reduced by outsourcing procurement
- Micro-manage logistics to insure just-in-time delivery of materials
- Fulfill receiving inspection QC function
- QMS document control
Contact NPI Services, Inc. to discuss your ROM / FFP Rapid Quotation needs.