To quick turn your ideas and designs into mechanical prototypes to provide a critical time-to-market competitive edge
The NPI Solution:
NPI’s mechanical fabrication and 3D printing process is known for its flexibility accuracy, and quicker turn times.
Give us a model, blueprint, sample, or CAD file, and we will fabricate your designs using up-to-date 2D and 3D modeling software, state-of-the-art equipment, material science, training, and innovative solutions (including SOLIDWORKS inspection and consulting) to create high-quality products with exacting precision and tight tolerances.
You can trust NPI’s mechanical fabrication and 3D printing trained IPC J-STD-001 certified technicians who combine decades of experience with the latest machines to produce high quality products.
They can fabricate a PCB chassis by modifying COTS (commercial off-the-shelf) boxes or custom enclosures. They can even do it manually—whatever best fits your specifications and budgets.
NPI’s CNC (Computer Numerical Control) mechanical teams use lathes, milling, turning, and laser cutting for part fabrication coupled with traditional machine shop capabilities and 2-5 axis CNC machining.
If you prefer 3D additive manufacturing, let’s explore the options, challenges and solutions that meet your prototyping needs. Our qualified suppliers are standing by to collaborate on the latest advancements in their respective industries.
NPI complies with AWS (American Welding Society) quality standards for precise, accurate welding.
- AWS Certified to D1.1, D1.6, D17.1
- AWS D17.1 certified aerospace fusion welding encompasses both groove and fillet welds.
- Class A full penetration groove welds for flight hardware meet the highest level of NDE (nondestructive examination) to meet D17.1 standards. These requirements include:
- Visual examination by a certified weld inspector
- Penetrant examination
- 100% radiographic examination
- All AWS standards are ANSI-approved.
Mechanical fabrication services capabilities
- Sheet metal: Shearing, punching, stamping, forming, and bending
- CNC machining and turning: Milling, turning and turning with live tooling
- Robotic welding: Aluminum, magnesium, stainless steel, steel, and titanium
- Laser cutting: Plate metals and tubular metals
- Turnkey mechanical assemblies