Chemical testing (WEEE/RoHS testing) is now offered by NPI Services. It’s an effective way to ensure product environmental compliance and to gain a better understanding of both your materials and processes. NPI’s chemical testing services include elemental analysis, molecular analysis, and surface analysis of contamination.
The following is a list of equipment utilized in performing the various testing services offered.
- XRF – X-ray Fluorescence Microscope
- ICP-OES – Inductively Coupled Plasma Optical Emission Spectrometer
- SEM/EDS – Energy Dispersive Spectrometer on Electron Microscope
- FTIR – Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscope
- HPLC – High Performance Liquid Chromatography
- GC-MS – Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometer
- IC – Ion Chromatography
Whether you are worried about long term reliability issues or meeting environmental regulations, let NPI quote your chemical testing requirements!