Experience an NPI Career
NPI is a company created by and managed by economists passionate about providing innovative solutions to our clients’ technical challenges. Our project management teams focus on quality, costs and schedules to exceed customer expectations. NPI’s culture emphasizes speed, collaboration and AS9100 quality standards to solve process challenges of tomorrow’s technology. The experience and education you get working at NPI is an investment we nurture, measure, and reward.
NPI provides a comprehensive benefits package for all team members. We strive to provide industry competitive packages with the best choice and value at the best cost. NPI Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
It takes a motivated, intelligent, organized problem-solving individual to thrive in team NPI. If you feel that you would fit our culture and enjoy the challenges that NPI presents, please send your resume to HR@npiservices.com. Please reference the job title in the subject.
BSEE preferred with 5 years experience
Motivated to expand NPI sales opportunities throughout the United States; promote NPI Services to prospects utilizing digital marketing, participate in industry trade shows and represent NPI on technical panels. Work with NPI production and project managers to insure compliance to customer specifications. Possess a commitment to personal growth and NPI Core Values, especially:
“FASTEST POSSIBLE QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE RESPONSIVENESS.”
At NPI Services, Inc., we work on projects that go into orbit, help military defend our freedom, make our internet speeds faster and provide cutting edge medical wearables. We are passionate about providing innovative solutions to our clients’ technical challenges in order to solve process challenges of tomorrow’s technology. The experience and education you get working at NPI is an investment we nurture, measure and reward.
Our electronics manufacturing services firm in Costa Mesa is seeking a full-time entry level, detail-oriented Project Coordinator who can manage projects from initiation to completion with customers in the technology, aerospace, medical and transportation industries. The successful candidate for this position will be able to shadow project managers for training and will be responsible for:
- Coordinating outsourcing services of CAD, assembly, test, rework and logistics
- Generating quotes per the customer’s specifications
- Resolving technical issues
- Procuring components per the customer’s bill of materials
- Inspecting and kitting project material
- Following work instructions per the Quality Manual
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Understands basics of ERP databases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of multi-tasking and setting priorities
- Ability to work independently with minimal managerial supervision
- Demonstrated understanding of project management concepts
- Experience with ISO requirements a plus
NPI provides a comprehensive benefits package for all team members. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor. Please provide resume with cover letter.