NPI Services, Inc. (NPI), an Orange County based Electronics Manufacturing Services company, has excelled in supporting the quick turn electronic assembly requirements of R&D engineering prototypes, preproduction runs, and low volume scheduled production since 1998.
As a leading prototype and assembly solutions provider, NPI’s goal is to ensure the success of your ideas and products, even in support of a one-piece requirement. Understanding what’s needed for general prototype development, NPI offers both traditional and differentiating services in comparison to typical EMS and Contract Electronics Manufacturers.
Request a Quote
- “I have been very happy with NPI's customer service representatives. I cannot say enough about their willingness to go above and beyond for our company. We have received excellent quality products and quick turns which is what keeps IdaTech coming back to NPI for board assemblies. Thank you for all your hard work”Sr. Buyer, Renewable Energy Technology OEM
- “NPI recently build a batch of PCB’s for us. I wanted to say that I was very impressed with the quality of fabrication and assembly. Thanks! Keep up the great work and thank your team for me!"Sr. PCB Designer, Aerospace OEM, 2012
- "To summarize NPI's advantage in one phrase is NPI provides "peace of mind". Because of the knowledge, quality, and reliable execution, we don't have to worry about hiccups and kit issues that could delay the project."CEO, Medical Device OEM
- “We appreciate Judy’s flexibility.”Marketing Program Manager, Telecom ASIC OEM
- “Thank you for the good news! Without you and the entire NPI team, none of what has been accomplished would have been possible. We still have a few residual tasks in work, but the vast majority of work has been successfully completed. Please pass on my thanks to everyone for their hard work, technical capabilities and performance to a demanding schedule.”Program Manager, Aerospace Research Lab
- “They do a great job, willing to go the extra yard to do it right and provide updates with a smile.”Sr. PCB Design Engineer, Telecom ASIC OEM
- “NPI’s test lab has always been very helpful in determining product failures.”Production Manager, Industrial Electronics Company
- “Please thank your CAD team that just completed 2 PWB designs for a job well done. The PWBs underwent an internal independent review and the senior technical reviewers were very complementary. Today I joined the telecon and was very encouraged by the total team effort shared across all three partners. In closing, if all things go per plan this week, we should have all three designs in assembly next week! You and your colleagues at NPI have played a pivotal role in what has been achieved and places us in a good position to complete a complex design in record time!"Program Manager, Aerospace Research Lab
- “Overall, I am quite pleased with the quality of your work. I will contact you if we need your services again.”Hardware Engineering Manager, Industrial Electronics Company